Tuesday 12 May 2015

Free Your Mind - May BirchBox

Hello there;

Last month I let you all down and didn't post my monthly BirchBox. I didn't see any point in doing it after my break as I knew this months would soon be landing on my door mat. So please let me welcome you to Free Your Mind! 




RMK Point Make-Up Remover | £20 - As I am just about to run out of my Garnier Micellar Water, this lil guy has come at the perfect time. I have never used a double-layered makeup remover before, so excited to see the results. This does claim to be moisturising, so we shall see about that. 

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser "Light" | £27 - I know I will 100% be using this for work. I have tried quite a few of the other products from the Vinoperfect line and I have never been disappointed before. 

Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge "Paris" | £21 - OoOoOOOO a pretty matte pink, yes thank you BirchBox for this. It smells gorgeous too! 

WAH London Art Pen "Shade 09" | £7 - If I am honest I had no interest in this months "Pick Your Own". So I just went for this art pen, will probably give this to anyone who wants it. 

Parlor by Jeff Chastain Moisturising Sea Salt Spray | £17 - Well well well, I have JUST brought the Lush sea salt spray, so this will be taking a back seat until my Lush one runs out. I can't have more than one bottle on the go. OCD just will not let me. 

Lumiere d'Hiver Reconstructing Masque | £36 - For £36 I expect this to make my hair amazing. Although by judging from how much is in the sachet I will either get one all over treatment or two ends treatment. Ill see how much pampering I want to do on the day when I use this. 

Colouring Pencils - I love the idea of colouring in the box, but these pencils aren't the best. Ill be using my other pencils to go to town on the lid! 

I really like what I received in this box, a really varied range of products and actual products that I will be using too. Which is rare for me, usually I can find fault with one product.

What did you think of this months BirchBox?!


Follow me on 

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Love the sound of the sea salt spray as I'm a huge fan of the LUSH one during spring/summer <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the concept of the box! The Caudalie tinted moisturiser looks lovely it will be great for spring/summer :)x

    Emma Louise Emma Louise Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the conecpt of the box! The Caudalie tinted moisturiser looks great, it'll be good for spring/summer :)x

    Emma |Emma Louise Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely box and I'd totally get into colouring in too. Very nice.
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. charlotterose.12 May 2015 at 17:04

    This looks like a good selection! Think I might have to get myself joined up again!

    Charli | http://rosecharli.blogspot.com/2015/05/instagram-lately.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a really good box and I love the fact that you can colour in the lid, so cool x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im yet to try this one, I need to compare them to see which I prefer.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! Hope its not too light though, in case by some miracle I tan this year haha!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here! A great idea


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading about unboxings. Curious to see which items everyone got and whether they liked it or not.Think I'd also be most excited about the lipstick :D

    xx Izzy | Qthee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same here! I love being nosey :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig