Sunday 24 May 2015

Selfridges Haul

Hello there;

How could I not share these three items with you?
Yes, the phrase "the blogs made me buy it" comes to mind, but it that really a bad thing? No I don't think so either. Firstly I need to say how impressed I was with the dispatch time with this order. I ordered it around 4pm on a Tuesday, half 10 that night I have a text saying it had been dispatched. Two days later I have my little box in my clutches dashing home to open it up and see the infamous yellow box.



Since I first laid my eyes on Charlotte Tilbury's Bronze & Glow I knew I needed it in my collection. Not only for the gorgeous packaging, but for the beautiful bronzer and highlighter inside. Also from Charlotte Tilbury I have been lusting over the Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk for as long as I can remember. I will be doing full reviews of these all in due time. 

Lastly is my first ever Nars purchase. I know I have been around now for 18 months and yes I am ashamed that this is my first Nars product, but surely you can forgive me as I made it a good first buy right?! Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl I needed a 56543 read lip stick obviously. 


I don't want to do too much in-depth review in this post as honestly I haven't even touched them yet, so I have no idea what they are like. They are all too pretty to touch. 

Have you been lusting after anything from Selfridges lately?! 


Follow me on 

SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Charlotte Tilbury's packaging is stunning. The bronze and glow has been on my wishlist for a while now, just haven't had the chance to get it!


    Emma | Emma Louise Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those CT products look too good to use. I want to try the Bronze and Glow so badly. It looks gorgeous and I'm excited to see a review! Love the look of the Nars lippie too - it looks perfect for the summer. xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dino's Beauty Diary24 May 2015 at 15:11

    I NEED CT PRODUCTS IN MY LIFE. I'm so jealous :( xo

    Emma-Louise | Dino's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
  4. charlotterose.24 May 2015 at 15:42

    Need that NARS lipstick in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great buys - the filmstar bronze and glow looks gorgeous x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!! I have pillow talk but those other two look stunning!!! I really want a nars lip pencil in cruella! x http://thegirlwiththestrawberrytattoo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE CT Bronze & Glow! Love the lip liner too. Dragon Girl looks stunning - it's on my list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dragon Girl looks absolutley gorgeous- I feel like I really need it haha! Can't wait to see full reviews of these!xo


    http://justinependrill.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. that lip liner pencil looks amazing! such a pretty shade

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win USA beauty goodies from lorac, tarte etc in my giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful is the Filmstar palette, everything about it is just perfect. I'm hoping to buy one of the CT lipliners next and that looks like a gorgeous shade x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I've already said this on Insta, but a palette like that just needs to be talked about...what a beauty...I'd go without food for that little gem!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow ! the palette look amazing !!:)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've been lusting after that palette for months, i need to cave. dragon girl is stunning as well!

    brooke | brooke elise

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel like I need to tell you to buy it!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its been nearly two weeks and these are still sat in their packaging. I cannot use them they are too pretty!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You do, you are right!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Lauz! Cruella does looks amazing.


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. The ever growing beauty wish list!


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know right, very universal :)


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Id eat value beans for it :')


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love everything you've picked! The Bronze and Glow looks amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bronze and glow is on my Wishlist! Looks gorgeous xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig