Friday 15 May 2015

Empties #10

Hello there;

I know I have just done one of these but I have used up a lot of products over the last month or so. 
I have now emptied my empties bag though, first time in forever is has been 100% empty. 

Burberry My Burberry Eau De Parfum £45 30ml - I got this sample from well I have no idea. But this was a really strong perfume, a lot more full on than I would usually wear. But the scent was pleasant enough. I just wouldn't pay £45 for it. 

Calcot Manor The Hot Tub Sleep Enhancing Luxury Bath Soak £1.99 - I loved using this, it made my bath sooo relaxing. I will 100% be getting more of these sachets when I am in dire need of a very relaxing soak. 

Garnier Mineral Clean Sensation Deodorant - 50ml £2 - Since moving onto roll on deodorant I have noticed a massive difference. I think my body got to complacent with sprays. This was a really clean fresh scent, I would certainly use it again. 

Molton Brown Rhubarb & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream 40ml £10 - THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING. I got this in a Birchbox ages ago and its taken me an age to use it. But I am sad now it has all gone as it smells the best and was super hydrating. I will definitely get this again in the future.

Sure Fresh Cool Pink - Can't find a link for this anywhere, so I am going to assume it has been discontinued from Boots and Tesco. Anyhow, this was alright I preferred the Garnier. 

Beauty UK CC Cream 25ml £4.99 - I think I got this in a Birchbox, maybe? I like to use CC and BB creams for work as I like a little coverage but not loads. So they are perfect for work. This one was a great match for my skin tone. Would actually get this again. 

Prada Candy 30ml £44.50 - I absolutely loved this. Think I am going to ask for a bottle for my birthday. It was just the perfect scent. 

Lush Father Christmas - This is from the Christmas range, I always get one or two or three... of these when the line is launched. I love how green it turns the bath and the scent is so lovely. If you haven't used it before, I suggest you do this year. 

Collection Concealer £3.99 - Do I need to even say anything about this product? No I didn't think so either.

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner £12 - I used to swear by this and to be fair I probably would still love it, but I left this in my makeup draws and it DRIED UP. The lid was on tight so its just pure bad luck that its died on me. Lesson learnt. 

What have you been using up this month?


Follow me on 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Yes, have one! What will you use in it?


    Sian
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post <3 huge lush fan!! :)

    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. charlotterose.23 May 2015 at 16:19

    I loved my Eyeko Liquid Liner, but it ran out really quick! :(

    Charli | Charlotte Rose

    ReplyDelete

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig