Thursday 20 October 2016

Tickled Pink & Diet Coke



Did you know that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month? No me neither. I had seen many of my favourite brands changing their packaging into limited edition pink packaging. For example Jo Malone adds a cute little pink ribbon onto her perfume bottles, Origins completely changes its normal green packaging for the Drink Up Intensive face mask into a white and pink design and also GHD have brought out some amazing fuchsia pink straighteners and hair dryer. But do this products cost you more? Nope, the companies just donate so much of the proceeds to Breast Cancer charities.

Amazing right?! But I know what you are saying, these aren't cheap brands! How can I do my bit? Well my little beauty fanatics. Diet Coke is your answer.


Diet Coke contacted me with the following diagram and I thought this is important. This needs to be spoken about more. It's not a big ask, all you need to do is pop down to your local Asda. Pick up a 30 can mulitpack of coke and 40p go towards their Tickled Pink charity. Who have been doing this for 20 years.  I believe the multipacks are £7 at the moment. All you need to do is look for the pink ribbon on the packaging. It really is as easy as that. You do your little bit and get some tasty drinks to have in your fridge.

So what are you doing?! Get off your butt and head down to Asda!
Gotta do our bit girls & boys.

Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig