Wednesday 5 October 2016

September 2016 Favourites




Back to monthly favourites, which are one of my favourite posts to write and read. I just like to be nosey and see what folk are loving. This month only 3 products have really stood out to me;


 Maybelline Dream Velvet in Nude has been a firm favourite of mine this month. I now wear makeup everyday for work and I like a lighter coverage for that. But for when I want to go out and a fuller coverage then this little guy has been my go to.  It is a little like dream matte mousse but think less cakey and patchy, it has that same thick consistency. Personally I don't mind having to work my foundation in a little more if I know I am going to get that full coverage. With any foundation I always set them with a powder, but I have found that this stays put on my face for a good 9+ hours. I wore it on some of he hottest days of 2016 and after a long day it was still on my face. Really impressed with this foundation and I would totally recommend it.

Now this next product is now a staple in my stash 100%! NYX Dark Circle Concealer, I brought this on a whim a few months ago in hope it would help my dark circles. I thought it would be a little too good to be true, but my lord this stuff is amazing. I use this after I have applied foundation but before I use my normal concealer. As you can see from the photo it has a orange tone to it, which cancels out the purple tones of your under eye. THIS STUFF works! I look more alive with this on, it really helps cover the circles. I would now be lost without it.

Finally, what I think to be the best smelling hairspray ever. Tresemme Make Waves, if you pop into a Boots, Superdrug etc, this week go find this hairspray and smell it. I can't describe it, I just adore it. Coincidentally I also love what this hairspray does to my hair. Naturally my hair has a slight wave to it, this just enhances them waves to give that messy hair look that actually takes a long time to perfect. You know what I mean.... It doesn't give you that sticky texture that some hairsprays can do, it's a really light spray that also doesn't weigh my hair down. This, hands down is my all time favourite hairsprays.

What products have you been loving this month?


Follow me on 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Siân Marie. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig